- 316 Swift Ave, Charleston, SC 29407
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1300 Sqft
- One story brick ranch in a desirable area of West Ashley. This home has had a one owner family with pride in ownership. The home has been updated over the years to include roof replacement in 2017, all new flooring, updated bathroom & lighting fixtures, kitchen cabinets & counter top with island added, replacement windows & doors, new poured driveway & walkway, and interior paint. This home is conveniently located to the greenway, I-526, Costco, Whole Foods and Starbucks. The yard has beautiful mature oaks, pecan t ...
- 2236 Burris Rd, Charleston, SC 29414
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1209 Sqft
- One story Brick home in a quiet neighborhood close to I-526 and Costco with no HOA. This home has 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, eat in kitchen, living room and dining room combo. The utility closet is outside with washer & dryer connections. The backyard is fenced & boarders a wooded area and a tidal creek. The lot is huge @ .36 of an acre located at the end of a dead end road so it is private. The exterior was painted in 2018 & interior was painted in 2019. The windows & doors were replaced about 10 years ago, roof replaced ...
- 1213 Sharpestowne Ct, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3529 Sqft
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Porchers Preserve is convenient to Highway 17, the Shops at Oakland, Costco, and Roper St Francis Mt Pleasant Hospital. The Vanderbilt floor plan offers 3529 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 3-1/2 baths. The 1st floor offers an open concept kitchen, breakfast area & family room with FP, sunroom, formal dining room with butler pantry, private office, hobby room, powder room, master bedroom & ensuite with walk in shower with a double vanity, laundry room. Upstairs you will find a large loft ...
- 4836 Hezkiah Rd, Wadmalaw Island, SC 29487
- Waterfront acreage on Church Creek with 290.16 of water frontage and NO HOA. The property is cleared and does have a power pole, well & septic system but have not been used in many years - seller does not warrant their condition. The seller has never applied for a dock permit and would be reasonable for applying for one if desired. Property seems level and high but property is located in flood zone AE. Property is located approximately 15 miles to downtown Charleston or to Kiawah and Seabrook Island.